Google Search

Who will this the MMA fight this Sunday, 3/7?

Friday, January 1, 2010

Don’t Be A Dick…Clark

image

Source: USAToday.com

I already feel bad before I even write this but someone has to say it so here goes:

Get Dick Clark off the air for next year’s New Year’s show. The man had a stroke and simply can’t perform anymore. Yet they keep putting him on year after year.

To put it in perspective, this would be like the Blazers having Greg Oden continue to play even if he would just roll around on the floor, holding his knee in pain while those troglodyte kids run over him during those stupid timeout contests.

This is what I heard out of Mr. Clark’s mouth last night during the countdown:

Tenah…

Ninzeh…

Clockth…

Yoyohah..

Sexay…

Fifth…

Forrtttth…

Thhhhreeeee…

Twosh…

Onththa….

Hapthy Akwayth Yeahth everybathy!

Dick then proceed to either continue talking about 2010, or placed a Wiccan hex on all of us.

Again, nothing against the guy, but let Seacrest run with it on his own now. If they insist on having Dick on, can’t they just show clips from a different a year or at the very least, use subtitles?

Hapthy Akwayth Yeahth everyone!

No comments:


The Hair

Adult XXX

Should I try to blog right handed?

Autoblog

Philip's shared items


What I like for now

  • Chocolate
  • Crunk
  • Blu-ray
  • HDTVs
  • Green tea
  • Puppies who are loved
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Toilet reading
  • Sunny weather
  • PS3

What I don't like for now

  • I can't find my six-pack (abs and beer!)
  • Annoying people who work at Trader Joe's
  • People who don't want to play Mario Kart with me and mom
  • Shit that costs a lot
  • People who you see and wonder what gender they are for fifteen minutes
  • Albanian albinos
  • Packs of stray dogs that control most major cities
  • Evil
  • People yelling at me while I'm typing my sweet ass blog
  • Cars that already have good gas mileage yet are offered in hybrid

Want a ride?