Google Search

Who will this the MMA fight this Sunday, 3/7?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let’s Play Dress Up!

Golf is a classy sport because you’re required to wear a nice polo shirt and khaki pants or shorts along with nice shoes. I say we make other sports classier by upping their dress codes as well.

The highly competitive world of bowling is currently for the “Wheel of Fortune” crowd but it can easily draw in some Lexus drivers if they wear tuxedos. Wouldn’t the smooth bottoms of those dress shoes help with the technique anyway? And what about boxing? There’s a sport that’s traditionally been seen as extremely violent. Now put those same guys in nice Armani suits and you’ll truly have a gentleman’s dispute rather than a barbaric confrontation.

image

No comments:


The Hair

Adult XXX

Should I try to blog right handed?

Autoblog

Philip's shared items


What I like for now

  • Chocolate
  • Crunk
  • Blu-ray
  • HDTVs
  • Green tea
  • Puppies who are loved
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Toilet reading
  • Sunny weather
  • PS3

What I don't like for now

  • I can't find my six-pack (abs and beer!)
  • Annoying people who work at Trader Joe's
  • People who don't want to play Mario Kart with me and mom
  • Shit that costs a lot
  • People who you see and wonder what gender they are for fifteen minutes
  • Albanian albinos
  • Packs of stray dogs that control most major cities
  • Evil
  • People yelling at me while I'm typing my sweet ass blog
  • Cars that already have good gas mileage yet are offered in hybrid

Want a ride?