Google Search

Who will this the MMA fight this Sunday, 3/7?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yahoo! Buzz Index Reactions

Yahoo!’s Buzz Index has always been interesting because it shows what topics people are talking about at the moment. Let’s sneak a peek as my gym teacher used to say:

A lot of shootings-related stories including the Fort Hood shootings, the execution of John Allen Muhammad, and even the shooting in nearby Tualatin, OR.

Not to take away from the seriousness of these situations, but this makes me think about guns. I don’t own guns because they’re only there to shoot people right?

People who own guns say that it’s for protecting your home? From who exactly? If someone breaks into your house, it’s probably already too late and you’re not likely to have time to get everything you need to defend yourself. So what’s next? The government? Easy my little patriot. Those guys have the police, the army, and nukes so I don’t think your gun will keep you safe.

Then there’s hunting. Why in the world would you hunt when you have delicious, cheap meat available at your local grocery stores?

I get it, people like to hunt deer because they don’t have it at Safeway. Want to know why? Because deer is gross. Only in a backwards state like Wyoming could you take a girl out on a date and serve deer meet and not get, pardon the pun, shot down yourself.

If I were to get into hunting though, do you think they’d let me hunt chicken? I love chicken for it’s tender flesh and light eatin.’ Can I get a rifle and hunt one in the woods? That would be fun. I’d tape a small plastic toy solider gun to his feathers to say he’s armed too.

The only gun I ever owned was the Nintendo light gun that came with “Dunk Hunt” and because of that fact, you don’t see me on Yahoo! Buzz with all these other wackos.

No comments:


The Hair

Adult XXX

Should I try to blog right handed?

Autoblog

Philip's shared items


What I like for now

  • Chocolate
  • Crunk
  • Blu-ray
  • HDTVs
  • Green tea
  • Puppies who are loved
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Toilet reading
  • Sunny weather
  • PS3

What I don't like for now

  • I can't find my six-pack (abs and beer!)
  • Annoying people who work at Trader Joe's
  • People who don't want to play Mario Kart with me and mom
  • Shit that costs a lot
  • People who you see and wonder what gender they are for fifteen minutes
  • Albanian albinos
  • Packs of stray dogs that control most major cities
  • Evil
  • People yelling at me while I'm typing my sweet ass blog
  • Cars that already have good gas mileage yet are offered in hybrid

Want a ride?